WANTED: EPIC GAMES NIGHT COORDINATOR

Have you attended one of our award-winning Epic Games Nights and want to get involved in bringing the event to life? Or have you got some experience in event coordination, and want something shiny to put on your CV? Want to be more involved in the student experience? Maybe you just really love games?

We want to pass down the torch to creative, enthusiastic volunteers to ensure the CSSA will continue to host this much-loved social event well into the future. As such, we're looking for someone interested in taking on the role of Epic Games Night Coordinator this semester, who is also interested in running for committee in the upcoming AGM. I personally will supervise and provide guidance for you to teach you the ropes, but ultimately you will be running the show.

If you think you've got what it takes, then contact me via the CSSA mailing address (anucssa@anu.edu.au) with the subject "EGN Coordinator" by Thursday 25th, July.

Include your full name, year (1st, 2nd, etc), and why you think you would be good for the job. It only needs to be short, unlike this post, which has suddenly gotten huge. Sorry.

First and second years are particularly encouraged to apply!

I will announce the new EGN Coordinator by the end of Week 1, probably on the weekend, so hurry and put your name down!

Any questions, ask away!