Cisco - some sort of cyber security role

I am the System Engineering Manager for the Global Security Sales Organisation at Cisco. (SEM for the GSSO team, apologies for the acronyms.)
We are currently looking to build out our security team in Canberra working with the local team and our Customers not only in Canberra but across Australia to strengthen their Cyber Security capabilities.

Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. But our edge doesn't come from technology. It comes from our people. We're looking for the kind of people who take smart risks, thrive in diverse environments, inspire their colleagues, and are committed to having an impact on the world. Whether they create technology solutions that redefine business or build connections that strengthen our community, we believe they can make it happen at Cisco .

I have attached a job description for the current role we have available. While based in Melbourne , I do have local colleagues who can help in the process and I would be happy to come to Canberra to meet and interview any potential candidates.

Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.

Job description: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzN0NVZ4VRTfR3dWMkRseno2Q2c/view?usp=sh...

Tags: