The CSSA is looking for 2-3 individuals to assist the committee in running the Common Room (N102). This means:
- you are given the code to the common room
- you can keep the room open as you please
- you get eternal love from grumpy cat
We are looking for people who are:
- can maintain a safe and welcoming atmosphere within the room
- act with minimal direction
Applying is super easy - fill out this form:
Applications will be open until 5pm Friday 30th May.
This time round, the committee will select from the applications. In the future, these positions will be filled at Annual General Meetings, along with the rest of the CSSA positions.